When you come across an important message that you need to refer to later, bookmark it!
- Hover over the message and click on the three dots to the right of the emoji faces
- Click on Bookmark
- To search for this bookmark at another time, type /saved into the search bar
- If you then click on the chat icon in the left column, you will see all of your saved messages
Forward an email to a channel/team directly from Outlook.
- Find the team you want to send to & click on the ellipsis next to the name of the channel
- Select Get email address
- Copy/paste that address into your Outlook message
- Include attachments if applicable
- Send email
Click on the exclamation point to select Standard, Important or Urgent.
Create a rich-text message:
If you need your message to be structured or formatted in a specific way, you can use rich-text to bold, highlight, change font, etc.
Useful keyboard shortcuts:
- Ctrl + N – New chat to start
- ^ – Use up arrow key to edit the last message sent by you
- Ctrl + O – Select a file to attach and send in your chat
- Ctrl + Shift + M – Mute (unmute) yourself during a meeting
- Ctrl + Shift + O – Turn on (turn off) your camera on a call