We’ve been at this a while, right? Now it’s summer break, the kids are home & you still have to get work done. We get it! Here are some tech tips to help:
- Technology is your new BFF! Kids are social creatures! Cut yourself some slack on screen time limits. Have your kids connect with friends & family online. Grandparents can read to your child on FaceTime. A Zoom playdate can turn into all kinds of silliness. Older kids can help with science or math too!
- With extra screen time comes more sitting still. If you can, get them outside to move around & get some sun! Can’t go outside? Here are a few suggestions.
- Teach your kids about online safety in an age-appropriate way. Here are some suggestions:
- Never give out personal information or share passwords
- Do not click on links without an adult’s permission
- Do not download anything without an adult’s permission
- And these five ways to protect your kids online! (and don’t forget to protect yourself too!)