We all love saving time! Check out this brief list of Windows keyboard shortcuts and tips to add to your workday efficiency repertoire.
- Windows key + left arrow or right arrow will automatically split the screen for you.
- Windows key + up arrow will maximize the current window.
- Windows key + down arrow will restore the window to its original size.
- Type MSINFO into the Start Menu search bar. This command retrieves any information about your computer that you could ever want to know. This is also where one of our techs might ask you to pull information from when they are remotely helping you troubleshoot.
- Windows Key + Left arrow or Windows Key + Right arrow pushes windows to the corresponding sides of the screens.
- Windows 10 > Settings > Personalization > Dark mode can help reduce eye strain when staring at the screen for long periods of time.
If you have any questions about these tips or any other technology questions, please reach out to us at 855.808.6920, or contact us today.