Did you know that all of the customizations that exist for ringtones on your iPhone apply to vibration alerts too? Using this feature enables you to recognize when a specific contact is trying to reach you when your device’s ringer is silenced. The same applies to your iPad.
- Launch the Contacts app on your device & select a contact.
- Touch Edit in the top-right corner of the contact.
- Tap on Ringtone or Text Tone, whichever you want to assign.
- Tap Vibration & select a custom vibration from the list.
- You can also create a custom vibration under CUSTOM > Create New Vibration.
- Repeat these steps for additional contacts.